1. 10th Anniversary A Matter of Taste: Benefiting children and adults with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Enjoy signature dishes prepared by the area’s finest chefs and indulge in a wide assortment of fine wines, a Silent and Live Auction, Raffle and Wine Pull. 6 p.m., Westchester Country Club, 99 Biltmore Ave., Rye.
2. Author Richard Cheu Discusses Living Well with Chronic Illness: Author, neurophysiologist, and pastoral counselor Richard Cheu tackles the impact of this surprisingly widespread problem in his new book, “Living Well with Chronic Illness: a Practical and Spiritual Guide.” To register, call 914-721-8235. Free, 6:30 p.m. Greenburgh Public Library, 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
3. The weather will be partly cloudy Tuesday, with highs in the low-60 and a 20 percent chance of rain. The lows will be in the mid-40s.
4. Everybody wants to know when daylight saving time ends.
5. In his new blog, a lawyer argues that federal disability benefits are not the victim of widespread fraud.