1. for the spring/summer semester has now opened. Printed catalogues have been mailed to residents, and are also available at the and . Computer classes have been added, along with an increased number of new courses in arts and crafts, foreign languages, music and photography. Find out more information by calling 914-723-2325 or sign up for courses on the Adult School's website.
2. Yoga Haven, which opened on 91 Montgomery Avenue last December, is celebrating its launch with a grand opening party this Saturday from 6-10 p.m. Enjoy appetizers and conversation as you scope out the Village's new place to practice your vinyasa poses.
3. Registration is now open for Girl's Youth Softball grades kindergarten through 8th. Teams are organized by age and neighborhood region, and the season officially runs from Saturday, April 28-Thursday, June 21. The sign-up deadline is March 1. For more information or online forms, visit the Recreation department's website.
4. The A series of 10 workshops designed to enhance creativity, self-esteem and leadershp skills for females ages 11-14 will be held at the starting Thursday, March 1 and will run over the next 2 1/2 months. The class is aimed toward 6-8th grade girls and is limited to 20 participants, so make sure to register early! For more information, call the SFCS at 914-723-3281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Have fun this Friday night as your kids unwind from a long week at school and burn off some extra energy at . Starting at 6 p.m., kids will enjoy age-appropriate recreation activities, dinner and a movie screening, giving you a chance to hit the town and start your weekend off right. Fee is $28. Find out more about by calling 914-713-3470 or checking out their website