1. The will hold a business meeting tonight at 8 p.m. in the Band Room. Preceding it will be a special meeting at 6 p.m. with representatives of the Board's health insurance consultants in the Administrative Conference Room, along with a 7:15 p.m. open Board meeting with parents.
2. The will be gathering at 10 a.m. in to discuss the 2012-2013 school budget with Linda Purvis and other members of the Board of Education. Topics will include how the two percent tax cap will affect the budgeting process, along with current trends, policies and events. For more information, contact Amy Scharf at (914) 472-2710.
3. Looks like somebody in Scarsdale's going to be getting new neighbors! The will meet today at 7:30 p.m. in to discuss new home construction projects on Garden and Colonial roads, along with various other home additions and landscaping concerns.
4. will be holding an for their pre-school readiness program today at 12:30 p.m. Swing by the facilities and check out the gym space, learn more about kids' activities, and more. For more information, call the center direct at 914-472-0192 or visit their website.
5. The has announced its 65th Anniversary Gala Event, which will take place on Friday, March 16 at in Eastchester. Tickets for the themed gala “Lights, Camera, ACTION!” are now available to the public.