Get a jump start on celebrating the weekend and enjoying your time away from work and school. Here are a few local events to help you and your family have some fun. TGIF!
1. Today, bring the little ones over to at the Westchester Reform Temple at 9:30 a.m.
2. Pick up all your fresh ingredients for those weekend cookouts at the
3. Celebrate the long weekend with the in Scarsdale on Saturday, May 26. Head to Chase Park at 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. to support the Teen Center, enjoy some great tunes, games and kick off summer.
4. Join the Village of Scarsdale as it honors its veterans this . On Monday, May 28, the village hosts a parade, service and wreath laying starting at 9:00 a.m. in front of Chase Park.
5. On Monday, head to the old Heathcote Train Station from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. to with a party hosted by Real Living Five Corners. There will be a free BBQ, music and prizes.