Get a jump start on celebrating the weekend and enjoying your time away from work and school. Here are a few local events to help you and your family have some fun. TGIF!
1. Calling all sports fans. On Saturday, stop by at 3:00 p.m. for NY Ranger Ryan McDonagh and Winter Classic Author Russ Cohen's Book Signing.
2. For the music lovers, enjoy the University of North Carolina Glee Clubs Concert Saturday at 7:00 p.m. The event is taking place at Scarsdale Congregational Church.
3. Tonight, head to Bronxville at 8:00 p.m. for the Coffeehouse sponsored by the Bronxville Women's Club. Enjoy a variety of artists and musicians.
4. Let the kids ring in the New Year and help support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Don't miss the Polar Bear Run & Plunge at New York Sports Clubs at 1:00 p.m. Saturday.
5. In need of some Sunday football fun? Head over to the SpotLite Cafe to catch the games and enjoy a brew.