Both the Scarsdale Public Library and the Greenburgh Public Library are offering residents a place to warm up, power up and relax. This weekend, both libraries are offering extended hours to folks impacted by outages due to Hurricane Sandy.
Scarsdale Public Library: 54 Olmsted Road, Scarsdale, NY
The Scarsdale Library does NOT have internet, (wireless or wired,) but has power, heat, charging capability and free coffee.
- Today: Friday November-Open until 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3: Open until 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday ,November 4: Open 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Greenburgh Public Library: 300 Tarrytown Rd., Elmsford, NY
- Saturday, November 3: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Do you know of an event cancellation? Please update the event in our free Patch calendar to notify the community.