Get a jump start on celebrating the weekend and enjoying your time away from work and school. Here are a few local events to help you and your family have some fun. TGIF!
1. Gear up for the weekend with a little unwinding. Try the Community Yoga Class at 7:30 p.m. tonight at Yoga Haven2, 91 Montgomery Road in Scarsdale.
2. Get your shopping fix at the annual Scarsdale Woman's Club Fall Tag and Book Sale on Saturday and Sunday. Click here for times.
3. Head to the Scarsdale Fire Fair on Saturday and stop by for some sweet treats that support the Scarsdale Striders and breast cancer research. Buy a baked good at the Cookies for a Cure table from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
4. Still in need of more shopping? Peruse the items at the Our Lady of Fatima Fall Tag Sale in Scarsdale on Saturday and Sunday. Click here for times.
5. Get into the Halloween spirit. Head to Hartsdale Saturday for Spooktoberfest. Starting at 1:00 p.m., bring the family to enjoy face painting, animals, hay rides, crafts and more.