Since Hurricane Sandy blew out most of the power around Scarsdale, many folks are seeking resources around the village and around Westchester.
For a list of For the United Way and the 2-1-1 helpline click here.
For today, Wednesday, October 31, here is an ongoing list of what is opened and functioning post-storm in the Scarsdale area.
Know of a business that is up and running? Please add it to our list in the comments section below. Stay safe all!
Wednesday, October 31:
- Scarsdale Public Schools: closed
- Scarsdale Public Library: open 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., but no internet
- La Renaissance Bakery, Scarsdale: open, power, internet and food
- The Garth Road Inn: open, power, internet and food
- McDonald's, Central Ave, Hartsdale: open, power, food
- Tommy's Deli, North White Plains: open, power, internet, food
- Great Play, Scarsdale: open, power
- Gymboree Scarsdale: open, power
- Zombie Asylum in Scarsdale: Cancelled tonight
- The Digital Arts Experience in White Plains: Open to the community for internet, power, phone charging. 170 Hamilton Ave., suite 100