1. Infidelity is the number 1 cause for divorce. It causes nearly 1/3 of all U.S. divorces
2. Financial issues
3. A lack of commitment to the marriage
4. Change in either one or both of the partner's priorities
5. Mid-life crisis
6. Poor communication
7. Failed expectations or unmet needs
8. Drug and alchohol addictions
9. Abuse of any kind
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something