Elisa Contemporary Art is curating Smitten, a rapturous tribute to Romance. The exhibit will run through February 16, 2013 at Vintology Wine & Spirits in Scarsdale, NY.
Smitten will features the artwork of four artists:
- Canadian artist Franco DeFrancesca who creates vibrant and pulsating artwork.
- Original photography by New York native, Jesse Kalisher
- Flirtatious, Roy Lichtenstein inspired layered birch paintings by Texas artist, Mitch McGee
- Enchanting figurative paintings by Connecticut artist, Daryl Zang.
Smitten will enchant and excite, seduce and captivate its viewers will a range of artwork styles and mediums.
We're presenting a special Valentine's Day event: A Brut and Rose Champagne Tasting from premium estates on Saturday, February 9th from 6-9pm.
- What: Smitten, a curated exhibit by Elisa Contemporary Art at Vintology Wine & Spirits
- Featured Artists: Franco DeFrancesco, Jesse Kalisher, Mitch McGee and Daryl Zang
- When: Now through February 16, 2013
- Special Events:
- Brut and Rose Champagne Tasting: Saturday, February 9th from 6-9pm
- Go Getters Girls and Grapes networking event: Thursday, February 7th from 7-9pm
- Where: Vintology Wine & Spirits, 10 Palmer Avenue, Scarsdale NY.
- Hours: Monday - Wednesday 11-7pm, Thursday - Friday 10-8pm Saturday 10-7pm, Sunday 12-5pm
If you have any questions or need additional information, visit www.ElisaContemporaryArt.com or contact Lisa at Lisa@ElisaArt.com or 212.729.4974