launched in January 2010 and for the past two years, Patch has brought news you can use to the residents of Scarsdale, Hartsdale and Edgemont.
But since our debut, we have grown and changed in many ways. We have , added new features, revamped our homepage design and increased the offerings to our community.
Here are Five Things You May Not Know About Scarsdale Patch:
1. Readers can get Scarsdale Patch right in their inboxes, via laptop, iPhone or Android. By signing up for the free newsletter, you can choose to have Scarsdale news delivered to you for free daily, weekly, or ony for breaking news notifications. Either way, it is a great, easy way to get the news you need. Sign up here.
2. We have bloggers. On Scarsdale Patch, you can read blogs about books, blogs about finance, blogs about life in Scarsdale, blogs about education. Any topic you are interested in, you are bound to find it in our Local Voices section. Up for adding your own voice to our site? Blog for us! It is free, easy and a way for you to interact with the community. Email email@example.com if you are interested in blogging.
3. We have a free business directory. All businesses in the Scarsdale zip code are listed in our directory. And it's not just photos, descriptions and important information–the directory also allows readers to What better way to find out if a salon is great, a restaurant is delish or a dentist is top notch? Scarsdale business owners can also in order to add photos, events and announcements to their page. Want to learn how? Click here.
4. The community can contribute right to our site. In addition to leaving a comment on an article, folks can also add announcements, photos, videos and events to our calendar. Even better, it's free! Enter your upcoming meeting or event, announce a marriage, award, birth or service or simply upload photos from around town. Make the most of your Patch.
5. There is a classified section on Patch. Are you job hunting? In need of a free site to find openings? Check out our job classifieds on Scarsdale Patch.