It feels like fall outside and the government and school meetings are back in full swing.
The is meeting tonight at 8:15 p.m. at Edgemont Jr./Sr. High School while the Scarsdale Village Board of Trustees is meeting at 8:00 p.m. at .
The Edgemont agenda includes:
- Reflections on the first week of school
- Description of Administrative Responsibilities at Edgemont Jr.-Sr. High School
- Announcement of staff eligible for tenure
- Acceptance of gifts
- Personnel resignations and appointments
The next regular BOE meeting is scheduled for October 9 at 8:15 p.m.
Over at Scarsdale Village Hall, tonight's Village Board of Trustees agenda includes:
- Acceptance of FEMA and SEMO for costs associated with Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee
- Approve a pink t-shirt sale in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month by the Uniformed Firefighters Association
- Authorize an agreement with the Scarsdale Teen Center for one year
- Set a public hearing on the number of taxi cabs to be licensed
To view the full agendas, click on the PDF documents next to this story.