Summer is over, the kids are back in school and the is kicking off the new school year with a meeting tonight.
The regular, BOE business meeting starts at 8:00 p.m. It will be held in Room 170-172 in the Board of Education wing of (on the Brewster Road side of the school on the first floor.)
On the agenda for tonight:
- An education report on the opening of school
- Re-adoption of the Code of Conduct with Modifications
- Discussion of Education Foundation Program Priorities
- Settlement of Tax Certiorari
- Accepting a gift donation: $10,000 to purchase a new Chamber Kiln for the Art Program at Quaker Ridge School.
Upcoming Board of Education Meeting Dates:
- Special Board Meeting, Monday, September 24, 6:30 p.m., Board Conference Room, High School
- Meeting with health insurance consultants, Monday, September 24, 7:15 p.m., Board Conference Room, High School
- Regular Board Meeting, Monday, September 24, 8:00 p.m., Room 170-172, High School