It is that time of year again. Although folks are wrapped up in the holiday season, the Village of Scarsdale is looking ahead to budget season.
The public is invited to attend a series of talks on the Village of Scarsdale's budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
The Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet with the budget officer and staff for budget discussions, according to the town clerk's office. These meetings will take place at Village Hall in the Trustee's Room on the following dates:
- Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2013 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 7, 2013 - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 11, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
In addition to the five scheduled meetings, residents can attend public, briefing sessions on the preliminary operating and capital budgets. These meetings will take place in Village Hall in the third floor meeting room.
The schedule for these public meetings are:
- Wednesday, February 27, 2013 – 7:00 p.m. – Operating Budget
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013 – 7:00 p.m. – Capital Budget