Sunningdale Country Club
Drag box to select area
Opened in 1913, Sunningdale Country Club was named after the internationally known British golf club having the same name. Moved to its present location in 1916, it decided to admit an additional 100 members. The clubhouse was built at that time and a wing was added to it several years later. In the fall of 2003, the Club upgraded the clubhouse further and provided the members with a modernized kitchen, improved dining facilities and renovated locker rooms for both men and women.
300 Underhill Rd, Scarsdale, NY 10583
- Fax: 914-723-0243
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Wed, Sat, Sun, closed.